christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Forever

Forever - Judy Blume I can see how this was quite controversial back when it was published, although it will seem downright tame to teens today. I know that makes me sound old, but it's true.Although the storytelling seemed a bit removed at times, I liked the portrayal of the young couple, and how it showed that your first love often doesn't last.Worth the read, overall.