christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Game (Jasper Dent, #2)

Game  - Barry Lyga The dark life of Jazz Dent continues in Game.I will say this: I highly recommend this book for those who enjoy dark YA, but you will need to suspend your disbelief repeatedly in a story that has a seventeen year old picking up on clues that the FBI and NYPD missed. Still, it's an intriguing story, with likeable and fascinating characters, and Lyga paces the story well.Those with an interest in serial killers will enjoy this series, as Jazz and his aunt Samantha recount their youth with the notorious murderer Billy Dent. Jazz recounts a grim story told to him by this father about "The Crow King" and the origins of the dove, and Samantha remembers a young Billy telling his family "I'm not here anymore. It's just Green Jack now." - Green Jack being the one of the aliases that Billy used when committing his murders.I don't know when the third book is coming out, but I cannot wait.