christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Question...(for former GR users)

How is BL working for you so far?

What do you like/don't like?

I find it fairly easy to post (but then, I'm familiar with Tumblr), but I wish there was a way to shorten posts so I could skip them rather than just scroll down a long review I'm not too interested in...maybe I just need to use tags more.

Also, it's kind of a pain to mark your status in a book.

I like the picture shelves, though. Need to mess around with mine some more.

Anybody else?