christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

The Strange Case of Origami Yoda (Origami Yoda Series #1)

The Strange Case of Origami Yoda (Origami Yoda Series #1) - What a clever, fantastic book!Even if you're not quite familiar with the Star Wars universe, and you're not very interested in children's or young adult fiction, you'll enjoy this book. The sketches are so enjoyable that I ended up shoving the book in my fiance's face half the time. The fact that the story is told in multiple points of view might deter a reader, but it's done so well that you'll have no problem following what happens (plus it IS written for young people so it's not like it's terribly complex).Funny and even heartbreaking, this book recently came out with a sequel, which is also fantastic. Let's hope Angleberger keeps them coming! I would love to see Origami Boba Fett. :)