christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Cloak and Dagger (The IMA, #1) - Nenia Campbell The story is intriguing, as are the characters, but Michael is so damn violent with Christina that I can't see him as a sympathetic character. It was hard to root for him when he was just...sadistic. That's what kept this from getting four stars.Some words are missing and there are some typos, but I still enjoyed this book and the constant surprises. Still, I'm hooked, so I'll be reading the rest of this series. Campbell is a talent.