christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 10) - Louise Rennison I am so going to miss this series.I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that this book was very satisfying. Funny, sweet, poignant...and just so damn good.Here's what sold it for me: (remember, this is not a spoiler) At the end of the book, Georgia realizes that she's still young, and that's okay. She flat out admits she's not mature enough to make big life decisions yet. Also, she doesn't expect to meet her future husband while she's still in her teens, and wants to spend time with her friends, and even her family. How refreshing is that? What I wouldn't give for all YA young women to have this revelation, or all young women (or hell, all women, regardless of age) in general.