christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Outrageously Alice - Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Glad to see a book in which a girl is able to get away from a guy who's hitting on her and making her uncomfortable. Sadly, this is gone the wayside in youth literature. These days, we have the girl falling in love with the creep because he's hot and "so misunderstood".