christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

A Necessary Evil: Managing Employee Activity on Facebook, LinkedIn and the Hundreds of Other Social Media Sites - Aliah D. Wright Employees should have some professional decorum, but PRIVACY as well. If people are on something like Facebook, it's harder to rant as it's your actual identity. If it's Twitter, and they don't name names, I don't see the problem. But maybe I'm biased.I'll watch for some reviews of this to decide yay or nay on this one.