christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Want to Go Private? - Sarah Darer Littman Survivors of abuse and/or assault might want to avoid this one as it could trigger flashbacks or memories.While there were patches of writing that didn't work for me (dialogue, mostly), ultimately it's a frightening and all too real story of internet predators. Definitely for mature readers, but an important message is here.