christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

How Lamar's Bad Prank Won a Bubba-Sized Trophy - Crystal Allen A fun read with a diverse group of characters. There were some aspects that seemed really unbelievable (would they really cuff a thirteen year old and shove him in the back of a police car for pulling a fire alarm? Not sure about that one...), but ultimately the message of staying true to yourself, your family, and your friends is a powerful one. There was one scene that actually made me tear up, which is hard to do. Overall, worth the read.