christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Abraham Lincoln: Presidential Fuck Machine - Catherine DeVore So this is the first book I read in 2013. Is that...is that an omen of what the next year will bring for me? Should I be psyched or terrified?Here's the thing...it's a hilarious, bizarre, messed up book. I still don't know how to rate it. It's funny and cringe-inducing and so so so freaking weird. Dude. I might rate it high because of the amount of cheek in this. But then again, it's friggin' Lincoln erotica. Just...it is what it is. And it's INSANE.Original review below.__________________________________________________________What the ever loving fuck is this?!UPDATE:After reading a couple of truly awesome reviews of this book, I have concluded that I MUST READ THIS.