christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Such a Pretty Fat:  One Narcissist's Quest to Discover If Her Life Makes Her Ass Look Big; Or, Why Pie Is Not the Answer - Jen Lancaster The author's obsession with food was actually pretty alarming. I admired her tenacity and commitment to exercise, though. I know from experience that it's tough to stick to a workout routine.My biggest pet peeve is the writing style. I don't mind laid-back, conversational prose, but there was the constant use of a question that wasn't a question, with the answer being the following sentence. That writing style? Gets annoying very quickly.Also her friends are incredibly annoying, or at least they seemed that way in one particular chapter in which nothing happened.I'd stick with Bitter is the New Black, myself.