christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

The Writer's Book of Matches: 1,001 Prompts to Ignite Your Fiction - Most writing books will just say something along the lines of "Hey, write something", but this goes a step further with thought-provoking ideas and snippets of dialogue. Here's a little taste:"A young married couple inherits a house that is rumored to be haunted. It is not, but the husband discovers that his wife is sexually aroused by the possibility.""Helpful hint: Wait until you're sober before trying that again."While his wife is away at a company function, a man decides to surprise her by cleaning the house. In the process, he finds a passport hidden in the closet. The face on it is hers. The name is not.A teenager finds out that his father was a priest and his mother a nun.A man looks out his window to see someone digging in his backyard."Oh, I'll propose a toast to the happy couple, all right."Now those will get your creative juices flowing. :)