christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Poe's Children: The New Horror: An Anthology - Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, John Crowley, Benjamin Percy, Tia V. Travis, Joe Hill, Brian Evenson, Elizabeth Hand, M. Rickert, Rosalind Palermo Stevenson, Glen Hirshberg, Melanie Tem, Steve Rasnic Tem, David J. Schow, Bradford Morrow, Graham Joyce, Ellen Klages, Jonathan Ca The stories had their moments, but if you're looking for actual horror instead of a collection of weird reads, you might want to skip this one.