christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

The Last Witchfinder - James K. Morrow The conflict between science and religion is the emotional backdrop of James Morrow's The Last Witchfinder, set in 17th century England during the heyday of the Parliamentary Witchcraft Act. The story itself is told through two characters; Jennet Stearne, whose father Walter is a well-known "witchpricker" who hopes to become the Royal Witchfinder, and Isaac Newton's opus Principia Mathematica, who speaks directly to the reader as Jennet's story unfolds.This story was all over the place, but I liked the majority of it. Some people needed to die more violent deaths, though. Witchhunting assholes.