christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

A Certain October - Angela Johnson From NextReads: "Sixteen-year-old Scotty compares her life to tofu: it has no flavor unless you add something. And it's true that Scotty's friends, Misha and Falcone, and her autistic younger brother, Keone, make life delicious. But after a tragic accident that leaves Keone in a coma and a classmate dead, Scotty struggles with immense guilt, and her whole world seems to fall apart."Also, can I say THANK YOU for having an African American on a YA cover? :)