christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Huge - James W. Fuerst Every once in a while, I start reading a book that I become addicted to. Every spare moment I have is spent on reading the book. This happened with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and it happened with this book. I remember mistakenly thinking I'd left it at work and genuinely freaked out until I saw that I'd brought it home and literally sighed in relief.I'm so-so with detective stories, but this one is so unusual, so FANTASTIC that I can't imagine anyone wouldn't like it. Sure, there are odd moments, but Huge is an odd little guy with a strange life. Deal with it, and read this book.