christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts - Cracked.com Swallowing spiders in your sleep? That's a myth.Teddy Roosevelt delivering a speech immediately after he'd been shot? That happened.You might not be familiar with Cracked.com, but if you enjoy trivia and deranged humor, you need to check it out. This book is filled with articles from Cracked, chock full of weird history and science. It will interest anybody and would suit any reader, even those who tend to roll their eyes at non-fiction. A bonus: The writers are hilarious, as are the artists who provide the illustrations. Ever part of this book is awesome, even the Author Bios. One guy (his name escapes me) writes that he's "made of hate and lasers", which makes me want to buy him a drink.Read this book and check out the site. It's entertaining and informative, kind of like Mental Floss's cool sibling with a dirty mouth.Enjoy.