christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

"Whenever you read a novel, you cast a net. It is not possible to remember every book you read, forever. But that net catches something from every book, a line, a concept, a character, a world. Eventually, that net is full of marvelous things, the best of every book you've read, and if you're lucky, everything but the best has follen through into forgetfulness. I always look for what my net will catch in every book, what I will take with me to the next book, what I have learned or loved."
Val / Orson [hc] - Marly Youmans