christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Page 61

Horrorscape - Nenia Campbell

GM is lucky he doesn't have my asshole characters around to berate him.

“For now, you can just call me GM.”

“Gee-Em?” James repeated. “And what does that stand for?”

“All in good time.”

Jonah's lips quirked up. "Gangly Mangina?"

GM frowned. "No. Please stop that."

"GoodReads Motherfucker?" Ashleigh and Kate snickered and tried to muffle their laughter.

GM seethed. "May I remind you that you are a guest in my home..."

"I got it!" Darren stood up and snapped his fingers. "Gargantuan Mantitties."

"No!"

Darren smirked. "Okay, Goiter Molester."

"You must stop now," GM insisted, his eyes narrowing.

"Gonorrhea Mutation. Look man, I'm a comic, I could go all night."

"That's what she said," Death muttered, nudging Darren in the side and making his friend roll his eyes. "Oh, come on, that joke worked."

"Whatever." Darren turned back to GM. "Is it Giggly Muffindiver?"

"NO!"

"Good Golly Miss Molly?"

"SILENCE!" GM bellowed. "This ends now!"

Brent frowned. "Aw man, and I didn't even get to say mine. It was a good one too." He paused, then grinned. "Girdle Mamma."