christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Page 87

Thou Shalt Not Dump the Skater Dude and Other Commandments I Have Broken - Rosemary Graham

Son of a...why do guys think it's okay to grab girls? I've been grabbed by strangers as long as I can remember, almost everywhere. Especially in a crowd, like that makes it okay. I remember I was at Ozzfest with my friend and this guy noticed me and grabbed my hand, and I jerked it away and rolled my eyes, and a giant dude stepped up, creating a barrier, and got in the guy's face.

I thanked him for being awesome, and it's not the first time a big dude stepped in to stop me from being harassed by another guy. While I love that there are guys out there like that, it's sad that parents have to teach their young boys that they might come across times that they have to step in and stop other guys from being total fucking jerks.

Deep breath...okay, rant over. For now.