christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Seven Deadly Sins Sampler

Seven Deadly Sins Sampler - Great Books Foundation PrideA Rose for Emily, William FaulknerGood Country People, Flannery O'ConnorEnvyRoman Fever, Edith WhartonSmokers, Tobias WolffAngerMary Postgate, Rudyard KiplingHairball, Margaret AtwoodSlothThe House with the Mezzanine, Anton ChekhovShiloh, Bobbie Ann MasonGreedThe Rocking-Horse Winner, D. H. LawrenceThe Inherited Clock, Elizabeth BowenGluttonyFat, Raymond CarverFamine, Xu XiLustNot a Good Girl, Perri KlassFor the Relief of Unbearable Urges, Nathan EnglanderDetailed review to come. :)