christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Damn it

Soooo....

For those of you who haven't really been logging into GR lately, STGRB supporters are now creating sock puppets and mass following people. I just got eight new followers in an hour, all of whom joined in the last month and are following the others on their lists. For more information, you can check out this post.

Just an FYI.