christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

The Complete History of Why I Hate Her - Jennifer Richard Jacobson

A disturbing look at how pathological liars can charm their way into someone's life and disrupt it. Something similar happened to me recently, and I will say that like Nola, it changed me for the better (strength comes after being rocked to your core, it seems), but it's hard to realize that you were manipulated by someone you considered to be a great friend. We live and learn.