christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Okay. Here's the new plan.

I'd originally set a goal to read 365 books in a year. However, long story short, I spent about 3 or 4 months writing and forgot about this goal, then a family tragedy set me back. Plus traveling and other stuffs, so my new goal is 300. Right now I'm at 277 books read, so I think this is doable.

I plan to be extremely productive next year so will most likely set my goal at 100, then might try the 365 books again the year after.

I'm still pleased with my reading stats even if I'm stepping back from the original goal. So there you go. :D