christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

New voices heard

Flash Fiction Forward: 80 Very Short Stories - James R. Thomas

With most of these stories only being a page and a half long, I can't much see the point of reviewing all or most of them (plus there's 80 of them and dude, I don't have that much time and wrestling's on tonight!).

Therefore here's a list of authors I discovered and want to read more of thanks to this book, which is often the reason I'll scour short story collections:

• Don Shea
    • Kit Coyne Irwin
    • Tom Hazuka
    • Sherrie Flick
    • Christopher Merrill
    • G.A. Ingersoll - ("Test" is a true gem, this book is worth reading just for that story)
    • Opal Palmer Adisa
    • Bruce Holland Rogers
    • Michael Knight - "The Mesmerist" is another gem...would love to see this in novel length, and/or as a movie