christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Guy Langman, Crime Scene Procrastinator

Guy Langman, Crime Scene Procrastinator - Actual rating = 3.5 stars :DHooray for a funny, unpredictable young adult novel with diversity!Yes, this book had its faults, but in all honesty, they didn't detract from the story. These characters were fresh and fun, and the story was compelling. I'm so happy that I read a YA book that suprised me in a pleasant way. I say this one's definitely worth the read, and I'll be checking out more from the author.