christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

The Poison Eaters: And Other Stories

The Poison Eaters and Other Stories - Holly Black While this is shelved as YA, I think it would appeal to anyone looking for a short story collection that delves into fantasy and supernatural elements. I have my favorites in this book (The Night Market, The Coat of Stars, Paper Cuts Scissors [love the library references!], and The Poison Eaters), but the others had their moments as well. I like how Black crafts her stories, and while I'm not a huge faerie fan, I might take a gander at her popular Tithe books.These stories are haunting and well-told, and even the ones that didn't quite resonate with me still held my interest. This is definitely worth a read.