christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Caleb + Kate

Caleb + Kate - Cindy Martinusen-Coloma I usually steer clear of Christian fiction as I am no longer Christian and I don't want to be preached at, but this book looked interesting. Usually I also avoid Romeo and Juliet pastiches as I disliked the original play and therefore anything based on the pairing would also irk me. This book flowed so well, and I really liked the characters. I also liked how the author avoided the obnoxious fake teen dialogue ("Like, what are you saying?" "Oh em GEE!" etc.) and treated her teenage characters like actual characters.Not a life-changing read, but an overall good book.