christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

[REBLOG] How to Block Followers on Booklikes

Taken from:

Followers, Book Blog Directory Reminder & Import Updates

"Sometimes however, as in many social sites, some Followers don’t really want to stay connected, they want you to follow them back and share their not book related content. Recently we've received feedback from you and we’ve noticed this situation on BookLikes, you wrote to us that you feel uncomfy knowing that some not-book-interested blog is following you. We want you to feel comfy, safe and sound on BookLikes so we decided to let you decide who should follow your blog. Once you enter Followers site (clickFriends tab) and point to a given person, you’ll see a tiny round “block” icon. When you click on it, you'll block a given blog, it stops following you and will no longer see your posts on Dashboard (the blog will disappear form Followers tab when you refresh).

Before blocking, please have a closer look. Some readers need more time to start sharing their posts, others appreciate your reviews and simply like reading them without much activity.

If you notice any suspicious activity and blogs and you’re sure they are not interested in your writing, use block feature. You can also report suspicious looking blogs and we’ll monitor their activity and perform necessary actions."

As we all know, Stupid Trolls Gabbing Ridiculous Bollocks is watching Booklikes carefully.  And we also all know how fond of sock puppets they are, especially Melissa/Athena who got thrown off Goodreads for her blatant sockpuppetry.  So keep the blocking instructions handy and don't be afraid to report their cotton/wool asses when found.

Reblogged from The Book Geek