christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

"I don't like you like that"

The Glass Demon - Helen Grant

I can see how people will find Lin's irritation at Michel's obvious crush for her grating, but there have been times that I've wanted to yell at guys (and one girl) who weren't getting the hint - "I don't want to be your girlfriend! Go away!" so there is some sympathy.

Still, he seems like a decent guy...so he might end up being friendzoned. Too soon to tell...