I'll think of a damn title later

169 Minions
151 Muses
4717 BOOKS

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

Booklikes Tutorials

Links to various Booklikes tutorials around the site. Thanks to all the hardworking BL members and team who contributed. This is a work in progress. More links will be added as I find them.

Official Booklikes stuff: (exclusive status for your books)

The Booklikes blog (new features added every week):

The Goodreads Booklikes group:

Tutorials created by Booklike members:

Easy tips for customising your Booklikes blog:

How to customise your BL blog:

Customising Booklikes Tutorials - parts 1 - 6:

Excellent blogpost about resources on the net for customizing your blog. Includes great links for wallpapers, fonts, colours, add-ons, special effects and other great info:

How to add a new line/paragraph in your comments box:

'Reactive' links (round links on a 'shelf' page)

Adding the Booklikes Reading Challenge to your blog:

How to change colour of text on your banner :

Added pages - I can't read it! My background is dark and font is black! And I want to have a comment section!

How to make your comments icons a link:

Customising shelf sort order:

Changing appearance of followers/following counters and repositioning them:

Where are my Draft blog entries after I hit Save As Draft?:

Can I just read everyone's book reviews and skip the rest?

Setting up Google Analytics:

Adding blockquotes to your posts:

Using 'shelve-it':

Making reactive links in your blogposts:

Making a see-through background for comments section:

Adding a scrolling quotes marquee to your blog:

How to block followers on Booklikes:

Setting up google analytics on your BL blog:

Changing font colour (text, links, comment section):

How to easily embed a font:

A simple tip - everything is too big - zoom out:

Background for a search bar (what to do when it's invisible on a dark background):

Let's clean our designated comments pages regularly - no more notification floods:

Reading Challenge - how to post it on your site and a few simple customization options:

Your book counter - make it fun and pretty:

How to avoid losing the original source of a post:

Reblogged from The Surly Dragon