christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

I might be THE CHEESIEST person in the world, but that's okay. :)

So, some of you know that I run a positive-thinking blog.  I've been totally bombed with school work this semester and just haven't had the time (or rather, been wasting the time I have... :)) to update it, but I felt like now would be the perfect time.  My blog is mostly for me, to remember to stay happy and positive.  This particular post is all about speaking words of love to yourself.

I think that after the "Mass Exodus" from GR and some of the craziness that has been happening to our friends, it's easy to feel down or feel like you just want to give up.  It's easy to give into the world when it keeps pushing you down, so I hope that reading this will make you want to stand back up. :)

Source: http://greentea-smiles.blogspot.com/2013/10/speak-words-of-love-to-yourself.html
Reblogged from TheBookofJules