christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

"[REBLOG]: Original post here: http://donealrice.booklikes.com/post/641051/post

If goodreads removed a shelf called "authors who retaliated against a lukewarm review by posting my kid's picture and school address online under the direction of STGRB victim-blaming bullies" (abbreviated as "really bad bba") and a member put it back calling it "favorite bible stories" or "favorite African American authors" -- is that safe or will it be removed as being "in context" against "tone of community"?
"

—the general update status I posted on goodreads today

Reblogged from Debbie's Spurts