christinawilder

I'll think of a damn title later

29we2#33WR@#)@$()!@*($#(%)_&*

Shirley Jackson, Francine Prose
No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
Naomi Klein
Progress: 158/528 pages
"I want to perform an unnatural act."

- Lenny Bruce

- Bill Hicks

-George Carlin

"The more I see, the less I know for sure."

- John Lennon

[REBLOG] The Book Lantern: "My Inner Producer is Facepalming" - Can the 50 Shades Movie Succeed?

Original post here: http://ceilidhann.booklikes.com/post/641222/the-book-lantern-my-inner-producer-is-facepalming-can-the-50-shades-movie-succeed-

Christina & I shoot the shit on the 50 Shades movie, its chances of success and then post a picture of topless Charlie Hunnam. Because we can. Read, comment, share your thoughts!

Reblogged from The Book Lantern